The following sports items are considered within the baggage allowance limits.
It is important to consider which items may be transported and which are restricted.
• Bicycles: Duly packed in a box or properly packaged, with flat tires and the pedals completely covered. Racing bicycles and touring bikes are allowed, with one seat.
• Golf Equipment: 1 bag, from 1 to 14 golf clubs, 12 golf balls and 1 pair of golf shoes, in their respective bag.
• Diving Equipment: 1 air tank (empty of oxygen), 1 air regulator, 1 pair rubber fins, 1 air gun for fishing, 1 diving mask, 1 wet suit and 1 weight belt, all together not exceeding 20 kg.
• Bowling Equipment: 1 pair of shoes, 1 ball and 1 case.
• Fishing Equipment: 2 fishing rods, 1 fishing reel, 1 fishing net, 1 pair of boots and 1 fishing tackle box.
• Ski Equipment: 1 pair of water or snow skis, 1 pair of snowshoes, 1 pair of ski boots, 1 pair of skis and poles, 1 mask with a breathing tube, ski snowboard/wakeboard.
• Surfing Equipment: Maximum 2 surfboards per passenger, packed inside the same case. Transportation accordingly with the equipment to be operated. The surfboards should be properly packaged.
• Wind Surf Equipment: 1 windsurf board not exceeding 115 inches of length, 1 mast, 1 sail, 1 kit for equipment assembly.
• Camping Equipment: 1 camping tent, backpacks, sleeping bags, camping items.
• Bow and Arrow: 1 bow, arrows, 1 accidents protection kit.
• Tennis Equipment: Tennis racquets and balls in their respective case.
• Firearms and Sporting Arms: Correctly packaged and in their own containers.
• Canoes: TAME shall not accept canoes, boats, kayac or jet ski as baggage.
• Parachute and Gliders: Parachutes must have the regulatory dimensions and weight to be transported. Gliders are not allowed due to their dimensions.
• Knives and Scissors: Knives, pocketknives, blades and scissors are not accepted in the hand luggage.
• Balls: These may be carried on board or checked, without the need of being completely deflated.
1 sports equipment shall be allowed per passenger. If these items exceed the baggage allowance, the corresponding rates shall be charged.