- Prohibition to carry arms fire and other devices that launch projectiles.
- Prohibition to carry knives, sharp objects or sharp edges.
- Prohibition to transport artifacts that cause numbness and/or immobilization.
- Prohibition the transport of tools.
Prohibition from carrying blunt instruments.
- Prohibition to carry explosives, flammable substances and devices. (See more detail)
Special control measures for carrying liquids, aerosols and gels (LAG's) in carry-on luggage on international flights
These steps are explained below; apply generally and, without exception, in international commercial flights. (See more details)
Items prohibited for transportation by air
Procedures for transporting firearms in the holds of aircraft TAME EP
The Department of Firearms Control of the Joint Command of the Armed Forces of Ecuador, which exists in all airports nationwide, is the dependence for all passengers intending to travel by air while carrying a firearm, which should be given to those officials and thus comply with the procedure established by the FAA. (See more detail)
Important information for a passenger to know
Importance of Aviation Security
Aviation security is the protection of civil aviation against acts of unlawful interference.
This objective is achieved through a combination of measures and resources both human and material, aimed for the safety of passengers, crew, ground personnel, and the general public.
Each aircraft operator will ensure that measures designed to safeguard against acts of unlawful interference are applied as far as possible, based on a security-risk assessment carried out by the authorities.