- Select your registration option:
- Input your electronic ticket number (13 digits) per ticket; the flight date and airport of flight departure; or,
- Input your first and last name, as it appears in your airplane ticket; your flight date, flight number (i.e. 308), and airport of flight departure.
- Select the passenger.
- Verify your information and book your preferred seat.
- Print your boarding pass.
Web Check-In Policies
Web Check-In Terms and Conditions
This service allows you to choose your seat and print your boarding pass before going to the airport
The web check-in may be done between 24 and 3 hours before the flight is scheduled to leave
Indications to be considered
Cancel Web Check In
- Only passengers who have checked-in through the web www.tame.com.ec are able to cancel the check in.
- Passengers are able to cancel the check from 48 hours to 3 hours prior the flight.
- Once the check in is cancel, passengers won’t be able to board.
- The cancelation of check in is only available for one passenger. It will not be available for groups.
- The passenger is responsible to cancel the web check in, if done so
For VIP Passengers
In order to provide more comfort to the VIP passengers, TAME has exclusive seats available in the first lines of the aircraft, either for National and International routes. These may be booked only going to your preferred airline check-in counter.