- Select your registration option:
- Input your electronic ticket number (13 digits) per ticket; the flight date and airport of flight departure; or,
- Input your first and last name, as it appears in your airplane ticket; your flight date, flight number (i.e. 308), and airport of flight departure.
- Select the passenger.
- Verify your information and book your preferred seat.
- Print your boarding pass.
CHECK IN ONLINE ,
This service is available from 24 to 3 hours before flight departure on all domestic and international routes, except Galapagos (Baltra/San Cristobal), Fort Lauderdale (FLL).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You must arrive to the airport on time.
- If your flight is domestic (within Ecuador), you must be at the airport 90 minutes in advance to your flight departure.
- If your flight is international, you must be at web check-in counter 2 hours in advance to your flight departure in order to review your travel documents and immigration requirements.
- After notice of boarding, by pre-boarding agent, If the customer no shows, he/she will be removed from the system, automatically, without affecting the company.